GetItRite is a recognized Vitality Network Practice.
The VNA assessment entails the following:
Benefits of the VNA Assessment:
- Anthropometric assessment will include height, weight and waist circumference measurements.
- The measurements will be interpreted that you understand how it is relevant to your health and well-being
- The assessment is done online and takes about 60 minutes.
- Vitality members can annually earn points for doing this assessment.
- The VNA report that is generated highlights areas of improvement. With yearly improvements on your health you can earn increased points.
|Vitality Nutrition Assessment |
5 000 points
1 000 points
|Goal weight assessment|
2 500 points
|Achieving your suitable weight for age, height and best health.|
2 500 points
The cost of the VNA is set at the Discovery rate which is R290, this can be sent directly to Discovery for settlement. Note that this is subject to your savings and plan benefits. Note the member remains liable for the costs if the medical aid does not reimburse.
That the VNA is not a full dietary consultation, but an assessment designed by Discovery as part of their Vitality rewards program. The VNA is a way to earn Vitality points and provides a generic report of your current health status. Unlike a Nutrition Consultation a personalised nutritional diagnosis is not defined thus a personalised eating plan and educational CD with recipes can not be provided.